- Bauer M, (64 co-authors), Tatebayashi Y et al. (2014) “Relationship between sunlight and the age of onset of bipolar disorder: an international multisite study.” J. Affect. Disord. 167:104-111.
- Nihonmatsu-Kikuchi N, Hayashi Y, Yu XJ, and Tatebayashi Y. (2013) “Depression and Alzheimer’s disease: novel postmortem brain studies reveal a possible common mechanism.” J. Alzheimers Dis. 37: 11-21.
- Tatebayashi Y, Nihonmatsu-Kikuchi N, Hayashi Y, Yu XJ, Soma M, and Ikeda K. (2012) “Abnormal fatty acid composition in the frontopolar cortex of patients with affective disorders.” Transl. Psychiatry 2:e204.
- Hayashi Y, Nihonmatsu-Kikuchi N, Hisanaga S, Yu XJ, and Tatebayashi Y. (2012) “Neuropathological similarities and differences between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: a flow cytometric postmortem brain study.” PLoS One. 7: e33019.
- Hayashi Y, Nihonmatsu-Kikuchi N, Yu XJ, Ishimoto K, Hisanaga SI, and Tatebayashi Y. (2011) “A novel, rapid, quantitative cell-counting method reveals oligodendroglial reduction in the frontopolar cortex in major depressive disorder.” Mol. Psychiatry. 16: 1155-1158.
And many more.